Self-Employed Mums Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Oliver's Labels by Jennifer
Cartoon Logos, Cartoon Character Design and more.. EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:25 am by feffer2077

» What Self Employed Opportunities Are There For Stay At Home Moms?
Cartoon Logos, Cartoon Character Design and more.. EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:55 am by richlady

» Cartoon Logo Designer , mascots, comic strips, caricatures and more
Cartoon Logos, Cartoon Character Design and more.. EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:39 am by richlady

» Funny Holiday joke :)
Cartoon Logos, Cartoon Character Design and more.. EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:44 am by Cartoon Logos

» Funny Denise Welch caricature - getting her bits oot for the lads!
Cartoon Logos, Cartoon Character Design and more.. EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:12 pm by Cartoon Logos

» Funny Facebook Zombie cartoon - are you a facebook zombie mummy?
Cartoon Logos, Cartoon Character Design and more.. EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:08 pm by Cartoon Logos

» New 'Get A Grip' Image for sharing
Cartoon Logos, Cartoon Character Design and more.. EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:34 pm by Cartoon Logos

» Happy Valentine's Day mummies!
Cartoon Logos, Cartoon Character Design and more.. EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:40 am by Cartoon Logos

» Tax Tips and Advice for self employed moms and dads
Cartoon Logos, Cartoon Character Design and more.. EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:41 pm by Cartoon Logos

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Self-Employed Mums Forum on your social bookmarking website

Cartoon Logos, Cartoon Character Design and more..

Go down

Cartoon Logos, Cartoon Character Design and more.. Empty Cartoon Logos, Cartoon Character Design and more..

Post by Cartoon Logos Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:47 pm

Hi all

I am Leah and I am a freelance cartoon arist and designer. I create custom cartoons for business and as personalised gifts.

My cartoon website and portfolio is here:
http://www.leah-graphics-studio.com

If you need cartoons for logos, characters to support your brand, book illustrations etc. I maybe able to help you.

Meanwhile I haven't always worked in this unusual trade. I used to be in business management (before having two children) and so I have experience of all things business including online marketing , website creation and so on, so do feel free to ask anything and I will help and advise where I can.

Leah x

Cartoon Logos, Cartoon Character Design and more.. Sample11
Cartoon Logos
Cartoon Logos

http://www.leah-graphics-studio.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum